Crossroads Christian Communications Inc.
Has the following contract position available:
Front End Web Developer
Crossroads is looking for a creative, technical and analytical Front End Web Developer to join our marketing team in a contract position. The successful candidate will be passionate about marketing, hard-working, and a continuous learner.
Position Reports to: Brand manager
• Execute email marketing campaigns, including: contact segmentation, A/B testing, reporting and analysis, etc.
• Assist with development, debugging and maintenance of our existing and upcoming digital assets, websites, squeeze pages
• Assist with reporting web traffic using in-house platforms as well as Google Analytics
• Design, code, and test new web applications
• Maintain and alter existing website designs
• Work closely within the Marketing Team to create beautiful, responsive websites
• Work closely with back-end developers
• Participate in design reviews
• Participate in user acceptance testing
• Integrate video, animation, images, and audio into content-rich websites
Qualifications and Technical Skills Required:
• Web Development degree or graduate certificate or 3+ years front-end development – work examples required**
• Advanced competencies in website management: HTML5, CSS, and Word Press
• Command of HTML5 & CSS3
• Experience with coding cross-browser and cross-device compliant sites
• Experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
• Experience in requirements gathering and documentation
• Experience working with PHP (Laravel 5) & MySQL an asset
• Alignment with the organization’s culture and values
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Customer Service excellence
• Excellent analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills
• Strong Project management skills
• Detail oriented
• Quality management focus
• Ability to work on strict deadline pressure
• Able to manage multiple projects
Back End development and graphic design experience an asset as well list management and query building experience
Applications are preferred by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than February 24, 2017, and should include a resume and cover letter which includes a brief explanation of
why you feel you would be a good fit for our team and culture.
**Please provide links to 3 or 4 recently completed web projects and apps which you have designed from start to finish.
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
About Crossroads Christian Communications Inc.
Crossroads is Canada’s leader in providing faith and values media content whose key objective is to add to and bring unity to the Body of Christ through direct and indirect evangelism; to enhance and augment the ministry of the local church; and to build understanding, credibility and attractiveness of life in Jesus Christ. This is accomplished by the creative use of television and other media together with other activities which respond to the mission conscience and needs of the constituency.