1. Backfill for logeditors when needed.
2. Assist with orderprocessing.
3. Responsible for post editing of the regional logs and indieNET logs.
4. Coordinatequality assurance of sales group codes to ensure accurate avails, logs, orders,and clearances prior to month end processes (billing & CRTC).
5. Assistwith the generation and distribution of Post Clearance reports to DirectResponse and Retail clients (via sales coordinator).
6. Assistwith last minute log changes (as identified by MCR).
7. Ensurethat pull lists are clear of discrepancies on a daily basis.
8. AssistTraffic Manager with any projects as needed.
9. Assistwith promo placement on logs.
10. Assist with weekly bonus list.
11. Other duties asrequired.
· Industry-relatedbroadcast experience
· Experiencewith broadcast terminology
· Excellentcommunication and organization skills
· Strongtime management skills and work ethic, (highly motivated), to manage multiple accountabilities
· Goal Driven and self-motivated with the ability to work underpressure and to meet strict deadlines
· Strong Team Player with eexcellent interpersonal skills
· Service oriented
· Committed to lifelong learning and developing skills
· Proficiency on useof Specialty Data Systems Traffic system / or other traffic systems.
· Intermediate to AdvancedExcel skills
Please send a resume and a cover letter which includes a brief explanation of your knowledge of
YESTV and why you feel you would be a good fit for our team and culture
no later than January 31, 2019 to: [email protected]