YES TV has an excellent opportunity to join our growing team in the full time permanent position of Accountant.
1. Support the organization and broadcast partners
2. Support cash flow information by providing upto date current liability totals
3. Support AP by importing invoicing batches
1. Review and enter orders
2. Review all broadcast partners’ invoicing
3. Calculate SOCAN deduction
4. Process payments to broadcast partners
5. Reconcile Accrued Other Account
6. Reconcile banks
7. Maintain tracking system
8. Correspond with broadcast partners and resolve issues
9. Prepare year-end reports for auditors
10. Other duties as assigned
1. University business degree in finance
2. Minimum 5 years working with analysis and account reconciliations
3. Advanced Excel skills
4. Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial information
5. Exemplary professional communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
6. Strong customer service orientation skills
7. Proven problem solving and reasoning skills
8. Proficient with financial systems, preferably ACCPAC
1. Ability to prioritize according to critical dates and competing priorities, pride in delivering great work and meeting deadlines
2. Detail oriented and very organized
3. Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
5. Conscientious with strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
1. Applications must include a current resume, and a cover letter which includes a brief explanation of why you feel you would be a good fit for this role and organization.
2. Email for submission: [email protected] . We thank all applicants in advance, but only those selected for an interview opportunity will be contacted due to the volume of applications.
3. Applications internally and externally will be considered.
4. YES TV is an Employment Equity Employer.