1. Submit invoicesto customers
2. Perform administration of customer accounts
3. Create and maintain positive relationships with customers
4. Process A/R Bank Deposits/Receipt Batches
5. Process bank reconciliations daily
1. Email monthly invoices and process and email the Sales Team Aged Trial Balances as needed
2. Upload SDS airtime invoices electronically
3. Sort and distribute the daily mail
4. Process daily bank deposits and receipt batches.(Cheques/Credit Cards/EFT)
5. Process manual invoices/credits for YES TV. (Re: Bill backs, Highway/indieNET/Numeris/GMIDeals)
6. Process bank reconciliations
7. Reconcile A/R accounts
8. Review and approve all A/P payment batches
9. Create and maintain customer records
10. Assist with performing credit checks
11. Assist with resolving billing issues
12. Other duties as required.
1. Completion of post-secondary education
2. The ideal candidate has a solid accounting background in accounts receivable, preferably in a broadcast environment
3. Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial information
4. Ability to multitask and prioritize
5. Exemplary professional communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
6. Strong customer service orientation and ability to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, and professionally at all times
7. Strong problem solving and reasoning skills.
8. Conscientious with strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
9. Familiarity with ACCPAC
1. Pride in delivering greatwork and meeting deadlines
2. Able to prioritize
3. Detail oriented and veryorganized
4. Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
Applications must include a current resume, and a cover letter which includes a brief explanation of why you feel you would be a good fit for this role and organization.
Nancy Prince, Controller
YES TV is an Employment Equity Employer. We thank all the candidates for their interest in YES TV, however only selected candidates will be contacted.