1. Assist the Director, Western Canada with administration, production and marketing.
2. Oversee all YES TV Alberta production and PR events from conception to completion.
3. Create budgets and manage funding of projects.
4. Implement visionary concepts / ideas / storytelling for productions with creative input into aspects that include writing, editing, audio and lighting.
5. Ensure that all production related legislative, contractual or other regulatory administration is being carried out.
1. Work with Director, Western Canada / Host(s)to determine all story content.
2. Work with Director, Western Canada to prepare production / event budgets.
3. Plan,organize and manage the various stages and scheduling involved with all media production,PR events and content marketing on various platforms.
4. Schedule interviews / shooting time, edit time, cameras and field crew personnel.
5. Supervise all production personnel on site.
6. Script / content writing involvement.
7. Oversee first rough cut / edit on all content.
8. Oversee post production and provide input for the final edited version of all media.
9. Maintain AB production archives.
10. Source out additional video material when required to enhance production.
11. Coordinate all marketing and distribution processes with YES TV Head Office.
12. Consult with government regulatory agencies to evaluate and review programs and policies,and ensure conformance with regulations.
13. Oversee music/audio and provide music clearance information.
14. Negotiate and execute promotional agreements including details for special PR events with office administration.
1. Bachelor or graduate degree in Broadcast, Production or related media field.
2. Minimum of five years of broadcast media experience.
3. Excellent communication skills.
4. Foundational knowledge of broadcast/media technology and environments.
5. Ability to effectively collaborate with others while driving measurable results.
6. Strong working knowledge of a wide range of social media platforms.
7. Experience working in a not-for-profit and/or faith-based setting.
1. Passion in your work skill
2. Committed to team excellence
3. Effective leader and influencer
4. Highly creative and imaginative
5. Able to thrive in a fast paced and high-pressure environment with an ability to handle change
6. Eye for detail
7. Pride in delivering great work under tight deadlines
8. Excellent interpersonal skills
9. Highly collaborative
10. Strategic thinker, problem solver
11. Able to prioritize and organize effectively
1. Applications will be received no later than October 4, 2019 and should be addressed to the attention of: Robert Melnichuk, Director, Western Canada [email protected]
2. Applications will not be considered unless they include a cover letter which includes an explanation of why you feel you would be a good fit for this role and the organization’s culture.
3. We thank all applicants in advance but due to the volume of applications only those selected for an interview opportunity will be contacted.
4. Applications internally and externally will be considered.