YES TV has an exciting opportunity for a highly creative and skilled Camera Operator/Editor whose overall efforts will support creative content production. We are currently accepting resumes for a February hire.
1. Operate camera, audio, and lighting equipment on production days for local YES TV productions.
2. Ingest & organize files from production days.
3. Assist in editing and packaging local YESTV productions, at the direction of the show producer.
4. Design and create motion graphics and other brand assets.
5. Support social media initiatives through the creation of video and motion graphic content, derived from local YES TV productions.
1. Shoot video and operate recording equipment on production days for local YES TV productions.
2. Source video and music assets for projects, from websites licensed by YES TV.
3. Manage media assets: ingest, organize and archive as required.
4. Assist in editing local YES TV productions.
5. Shoot video and operate recording equipment on production days for YES TV specials, on-air promotions or commercial clients.
6. Edit promotional content for YES TV specials, on-air promotions, or commercial clients as required.
7. Provide creative suggestions and ideas for current and future YES TV productions.
8. Other duties as required
· Proficiency in shooting video using broadcast quality camera and audio equipment
· Ability to shoot in a wide variety of conditions and environments
· Proficiency in video and motion graphics editing using the Adobe Creative Suite
· Self-motivated and goal driven
· Highly creative
· Eye for detail
· Pride in delivering great work under tight deadlines
· Excellent communication skills
· Strategic thinker, problem solver
· Able to prioritize and organize effectively
· Active desire to learn
Applications should be addressed to the attention of: Cheryl Campbell, Director, People & Culture [email protected]
Applications will not be considered unless they include a cover letter which includes an explanation of your knowledge of YES TV and why you believe you would be a good fit for our organization.
We thank all applicants in advance but due to the volume of applications only those selected for an interview opportunity will be contacted.
Applications internally and externally will be considered. Crossroads Television System is committed to equal opportunity employment