If you have experience in media technology, and would welcome an opportunity to be part of a growing broadcast team committed to positive, family-friendly, entertainment programming, we invite you to apply for the full-time permanent position of Media Technology Solutions Architect.
1. Act as subject matter expert on all media technologies’ related to computers, applications and systems to support the internal end-users.
2. Function as a Lead for systems deployment and integration.
3. Oversee and partner with staff in designing, documenting, and implementing user workflows and processes.
4. Work with Technology and Users to design new systems and implement upgrades to existing ones.
5. Work with the technology team to monitor and maintain IT-based systems.
6. Document requirements for new initiatives.
7. Develop, maintain, and create technical documentation along with training material.
8. Develop and maintain technical standards for digital media and workflows across the organization.
1. Coach staff to assist them in documenting their workflows and SOP’s
2. Develop solutions and fixes for technology issues and coordinate projects as required to address them.
3. Analyze current environment, detect deficiencies and suggest enablement solutions.
4. Support and train end-users of media technology.
5. Liaise between hardware and software vendors.
6. Conduct usability tests to verify user experience to ensure requirements are met
7. Assist in the installation and configuration of all Media Technologies.
8. Other duties as required.
· Full understanding of workflow and system analysis
· Process mapping to assist with training materials and documentation of SOP’s
· Experience with technical writing for user documentation
· Familiarity creating training videos
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to express complex technical topics inplain language
· Detail and process-oriented; able to define and refine processes
· Desire for training and teaching others
· Excellent communication skills
· Adept in fostering collaboration and leading team environment
· Experience with Media Production environments and associated technologies is an asset
1. Consensus builder
4. Detailed oriented
7. Patience- teaching oriented approach
8. Customer service oriented
1. Please send your resume and cover letter which includes an explanation of why you feel you would be a good fit for this role and the organization to: [email protected]com
2. We thank all applicants in advance, but only those selected for an interview opportunity will be contacted due to the volume of applications.
3. Applications internally and externally will be considered. YES TV is an Employment Equity Employer.