1. Maintain and configure all IT-based Media technologies.
2. Configure and operate the traditional Broadcast system to be able to support Media production
3. Develop more efficient processes to use the systems and to find innovating ways to allow multi-vendor systems to work together.
4. Maintain and create systems documentation.
1. Proactively monitor and maintain all Media ITinfrastructure to ensure the highest possible reliability.
2. Support and train end users of Media Technology.
3. Assist in the installation, wiring and configuration of all Media Technologies.
4. Assist in general Office IT support of hardware andsoftware.
5. Other duties as required.
- Post-secondary education focused in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
- Minimum 2+ years of previous work experience in the IT industry
- Scripting and simple programming experience
- Strong customer service and conflict resolution experience
The following experience considered an asset
- Experience with Media Production environments and related technologies
- Video and Audio files, transcoding, and media streaming technology
- Experience writing user instructions and other documentation
1. Ability to express technical topics in plain language
2. Strong knowledge of the setup and administration of Windows and Linux servers, virtualization, SQL databases and TCP/IP networking technology
3. Excellent Interpersonal skills
4. Flexibility regarding work hours and available for rotating On Call duties
5. Demonstrated experience handling multiple priorities
6. Ability to work under pressure and deliver high quality work
7. Self-directed problem solver
8. Lifelong learner
10. Innovative thinker
11. Functions well under pressure
13. Friendly manner/approachable
14. Service oriented attitude
16. Can work independently anden joys contributing to the organizational goals as a team member
Applications will not beconsidered unless they include acover letter which includes an explanation of why you feel youwould be a good fit for this role and the organization’s culture along withyour resume. Applicationswill be received no later than August 23, 2019and should be addressed to theattention of:
Blaise Buxton,Director, Media Technologies